Fort Of The Damned Issue

• The fort of the damned is a great idea and definitely brings a challenge for all players, however the issue with it is that once activated it just becomes a regular fort for all players to attack. This shouldn't be the case. One crew has decided to take it upon themselves to gather all the lanterns and to find a ritual skull in order to start the fort. Me and my crew did this, defeated the final boss only to have other players swoop in and sink us to take all the loot, not only that but throughout the fort we had 2 other ships attempt to attack us so we blew all our resources on them. The fort of the damned should be a private fort that a crew can attack without the stress of other players, the challenge then should lie within sailing to an outpost to sell where the protection is no longer available and they're not invisible on the map due to the Reapers bounty that you collect from the vault. To balance things out you could maybe make it harder to activate the fort but to add such a valuable thing to the game that requires players to activate it and then make it a public occurrence is very unfair to the crew that went through the effort (such as myself) and then to loose it all due to some players who were waiting for us to finish it.

Views
    communityfeedbackeventscompetition
  • Nope, it was designed to work this way.

Views
communityfeedbackeventscompetition
1 out of 2