Athena's Run of Thieves Haven Guide

• The new Athena's Runs are pretty straightforward if you have been doing it for a little while, but here are some tips and an efficient way to finish the darn things

• The first map you get will be at Thieves Haven with 3 X's, the second map will always be a riddle on either Crooks Hollow, Snake Island, or Devil's Ridge, the third will be back at Thieves Haven with 6 X's, then back to one of the three islands, and then back to the Haven for 9 X's
    • The only way to get the skulls is from killing an Athena's Keg Skeleton (it has a random chance of dropping one or not), killing one of the colored Fort of the Damned Skellies (which have a guaranteed drop of a regular or Villanous skull), or randomly from the riddle chests
    • With the colored skeletons: They will always be either green colored or red-colored and regularly spawn on the riddle maps, so before you start the grind make sure you snag the green and red lantern colors
    • There is a chance that you could dig up and Athena's gunpowder barrel, but mainly you can get them from when a skeleton holding them spawns, so keep your distance and shoot the boy in the feet
      The Efficient Way:
    • Grab a crew of 3 other people on a galleon, and head to Thieves Haven
    • Next, drop two people off who are good at digging up stuff so they can dig up the items while the other 2 crewmembers sail around to get the riddles at each of the three islands
    • REMEMBER: The riddles will always be at either Crook's Hollow, Devil's Ridge, or Snake Island
    • Then, once everything has been dug up and you're on the final chapter, have the two people on the galleon sail back so that when they get there, everything is dug up and ready to be loaded
    • If you want, you can hoard all of the loot to sell it all at the end, or you can play it safe and sell it after sending the galleon back out

I hope this helps you all out on the grind to get the new ghost ship parts. Good luck on the seas!

Views
  • How much is each piece of new loot worth?

• @fiegatron The Athena's Kegs sell for around 3,300-4,300, the chalices range sell for around 300-400, the relics for 400-500, the normal skulls for (I think) 500-700, the villainous sell for around 700-1,200 (I think), and the chests of Athena's voyages sell for around 800-1,300. I'm not too certain on the prices but those are from what I've seen so far.

Views
1 out of 3