How are your Ashen Tome Hunts Going?

• Ahoy Mates!
    Lately I've been going after the Ashen Tomes...
    But sadly one Tomes of Resurrection eludes me.
    alttext
    (Curse ye RNG!)

Anyways, this isn't about me, it's about you sailors!
    So I wanna know: how are your hunts for the Ashen Tomes going?
    Do ya have em all or are like me who hasn't got em all yet?
    And do you see yourself collecting em all in the near future?

Let me know what ya think, until then see ya on the seas!
    alttext

Views
    questioncommunityfeedback
  • I'm missing Resurrection 1 &3, and Power 5.

• I've gotten them all! I got really good luck and didn't have to spend too much doubloons :D Best of luck!

• I've knocked them all out. We stole one of them in a big heist last week (around 55k). Tome of resurrection 3 was in the loot and just happened to be the last one I needed.🙂 Happy sailing.

• @sgt-palooggoo got them all, quick tip ashen fleets and molten sands fortress ashen chests (the one in the vault) have guaranteed tomes of resurrection

All the other tomes have become full on rng in any of the chests.

However especially since the last update i have been getting tons of keys and havent found the need to spend any doubloons on chests and or keys

• I wanted to get them the long way just skull forts but my friends one night spended thousands of doubloons for them and i was mm ok? Hahahah so ive got them all.

• I’m missing one Resurrection book. If I end a voyage with extra chest or key, I am happy to buy one of dukes stash quests to open the chest, but not sweating it. It will come.

• @sgt-palooggoo made it for my self and after that made it for a couple of friends as well.

It's easier if you know that molten sands has always a resurrection tome guaranteed

• I was sick of hunting books and spend 2000 dubs to finish all.

Now im selling keys for 5 dubs 🤦‍♂️

• I still need Res 2 and 3, and have wasted 99x3 dubloons trying to get them, because I don't want to do a fort or fleet. Starting to worry though, because I want to get them done prior to the next update (and yes, I know they're not time-limited), and am considering changing my mind.

• Well, it seems I got very lucky then. When the tomes of resurrection came to the seas I somehow managed to get all of them at the same day (20-02-2020, nice date). It took me a vew hours to get them. I got 4 tomes from doing the rage voyage (3 regions) and 1 was during sailing between the islands where I've passed into shipraid cloud. This gave me some double ones. In the end I only needed tome 3 of resurrection, so we went to the fort in the hope we got an ashen chest that had tome 3 inside it. And yea we got lucky and it had tome 3!!
    So far since this update I have not spend any doobloons for a chest or key voyage, meaning that I am now slowly crawling towards 7.1k doobloons.

• Only need these to go

• Curse: III
    • Power: I, II, V
    • Fire: III, IV, V
    • Resurrection: I

After that, that's all the tomes done.

• @nunoazuldimeter said in How are your Ashen Tome Hunts Going?:

@sgt-palooggoo made it for my self and after that made it for a couple of friends as well.

It's easier if you know that molten sands has always a resurrection tome guaranteed

Really?
    I gotta get down there!

• I just need Resurrection I. This is the first time I've not found them all within the first week.

• I have all the tomes now.. I must say this latest set was the hardest to obtain without doing the fort.. to be expected as more and more are released.. let's just hope it's the end of them it was alright for the first 2 sets but now its become tedious..

• I'm missing resurrection 3.I'm sure it will show up sometime.

I was missing a tome from the last set, and it popped in the first chest I opened after the update.

• I got the Tomes of Resurrection III at Molten Sands Fortress!
    Now all that's left is the Tome of Resurrection II!

• Got Resurrection I! I feel like this thread was a lucky omen, thanks @Sgt-Palooggoo! xD

• @withmyapologies hey that's great hearing mate, happy to help!

• @sgt-palooggoo they’re hard to get but they’re probably the most fun to find. Me and my brother case them all the time.

• Blessed to have them all even though I only started playing in January

• I was lucky that I grinded them when each volume was released. The free voyages made it easier to get them at each update. But my friends have had some rough times going back to finish thiers, including spending 1000+ dabloons on stash voyages.

Views
questioncommunityfeedback
21 out of 22