Suggestion for a new skeleton

• Hello everyone ! I'm pretty new to this game but i think i can suggest something interesting. I don't know if the idea have been exploit or not but there it is !

A hook Skeleton !!!

I see a major problem with Skeletons, especially lands ones ; when you go into your ship or underwater they can't follow you and except some Flintlock and rare Eye of Reach ones they're are ... screwed ! They can just watching you dancing/humiliating in front of them.

But no more trolling from the meatsacks !

With some new skeleton who replace one of their arms by a mini harpoon-like weapon they can grab you toward their friends and you will pass a very bad day ! In return they can't themself do a lot of damage or at least the same damage as an unarmed skeleton. Alone they're just annoying but with a group of skellys he become a high-priority target if you want to live.
    The only way to escape there hook aiming is to use the environment at your advantage such as a tree, a rock (maybe they can be stuck if they miss for a short period ?) etc ... or simply shoot them on sight ! If they successful grab a pirate they can't grab anyone else for the next 20/30 next seconds and they only spawn with at least 2 others skeletons, in all variants. Just need to make some recognizable clothings or tools.

Perhaps they can be on board of some skeleton ships but i think they will be overpowered so ...

What do you think of this ? I'm open for comments if you think it's good or bad and i say farewell pirates.

Views
just for funfeedbackgeneral
1 out of 1