New character selection menu!!

• With the addition of the new pirate potion .. I think a new character selection is needed! Not for just the pirate potion but for new players trying to find a toon as well. I think the character selection would 10x better if you got to actually select the body type/face and basic hair in the character selection screen. Instead of giving us a circle of 8 randomized toons.. we get a screen that lets us choose which gender, body type, face, facial hair, and ofc hair... I think this would be a way more stable and just better all around character selection!!!

Views
    fan artcommunityfeedback
  • I like the IPG the way it is, aside from the addition of an optional gender lock of sorts when generating.

This actually provides decent variation in the characters you run into on the sea. I feel that giving more control to the player would result in less variety.

• @drizzop

The IPG was built to give you imperfections that you had to work with. I feel that a gender option would be nice, since some people prefer one over another, but the rest should stay as is. You can refresh the pirates within the IPG as many times as you like, after all, so you can find what you're looking for. Rare also wants to keep variety on the Sea, rather than every pirate being the same one from this movie or that book or whatever. You're not meant to be perfect, just the best you can be with what you have.

Views
fan artcommunityfeedback
2 out of 3