Best solo booty tactics?

• What are some good tactics to use when playing solo to make as much money as possible?

Views
  • fastest way is to do gilded missions from duke and

• @spacemonkey907

Pick your activity. When voyaging be willing to cancel and roll again. Do the ones that are lucrative enough.
    Bring multiple voyages with you so when you done the maps you want you can cycle while on the ship at sea.
    Do not sail with more than you are willing to lose.
    Pay attention to the horizon, as you are the only one that can respond to pirates.
    When parked raise that anchor and sails, so you can quickly escape. You are safe at that moment so take your time to be prepared to leave at a moments notice. You won't have that luxury if you spotted a crew on the late side.
    Move the ship based on where you have to be on the island in order to be able to reach it quickly.
    Keep your ship safe and you can cash in, also a rowboat can be a back up life, great supply crate and useful when moving loot.

Get good at the PvE be it finding objectives or killing skeletons, play efficient. Don't bother to much with skeletons while moving around the island and only kill them when near objectives.

Other than that remember that skeleton resets when you die, as no pirates are near the island and therefore it resets. Practice, practice and more practice.

Good luck and above all enjoy.

• Believe it or not I call myself a scavenger pirate I solo sloop most times so bringing lots of booty back to port can be a hit or miss for me. So for me it's ship wrecks,barrels in the water, fishing ,the occasional skellie sloop also gems a nice haul can be made as I said hit or miss. Also try saving your gold I am almost at 4 million by saving it up. Hope this might help a little.

• as a sloop head to the devils roar, as the loot is doubled for turning it in. The area is great for sloops, as you can turn and using the eruptions for defense against larger ships. you do have to be careful when your parked, as the island will erupt and can destroy your ship.

following winds and fair seas.

• Hi SpaceMonkey.

I'm basically brand-new to the game (only completed a few voyages).
    I've just started a SOT clan for beginning players like me.
    If you have a headset and are mature and friendly, please consider joining!

• The safest way for beginners is to sail around looking for shipwrecks and loot either laying on the beach or floating next to barrels. Check the Barrels for Fish (sell at SeaPorts) as well as treasure maps. Use the treasure maps as general guideline on where to sail too next.

• As this thread was 3 months old and revived today, it will now be locked.

A general reminder to all, please avoid reviving threads aged past 30 days, as it is considered a necro, and is against our Forum Rules.

Bumping Threads
    Bumping threads with content that is not providing additional information to the original post is not permitted. Resurrecting very old threads is also not permitted. A warning will be issued and the thread locked. Ignoring the warning will result in a temporary ban from the Forums and a final warning. If the action continues, a permanent ban from the Forums will be issued.

Views
7 out of 8