Wild Idea

• Kind of a major stretch but I already put many ideas in the forums so why not this one? xD

Mega-Megalodon/Whale Forts:

So basically a Mega-Megalodon/Whale would spawn somewhere on the map (because this species of fish feeds on pirates (It baits them with the treasure inside)) and it would be a water/flesh themed fortress. It would basically be a normal fortress but the catch is that every 30mins-1hr it would change locations on the map BUT ships would be able to hook onto this beast of a fortress mid-travel. Plus any pirates along the way can do the same.

Views
    just for funstory & loreevents
  • @capt-soul-beard Would the fortress be on or in the creature? I like the idea that a giant whale has this sunken fortress on its back more than the idea of being swallowed by one.

• @mferr11 Either or, I'm too tired rn to care xD

• Giant sea turtle mobile island fortress.

• @galactic-geek

I would think a crab would be more fitting for a stronghold, while a turtle would be better as a normal island.

• Maybe make fix the megs embarrassingly horrible Ai before adding new monsters?

• @ultmateragnarok said in Wild Idea:

@galactic-geek

I would think a crab would be more fitting for a stronghold, while a turtle would be better as a normal island.

Maybe, but having both would be a bit too much, I think.

Views
just for funstory & loreevents
6 out of 7