Graphics settings

• Simple really, I play Sea of Thieves on the Xbox One S. Sea of Thieves was made for the Xbox One X, I love the game and I especially love The Arena, however, since The Arena is so poorly optimized, I am often killed and sometimes sink because of lag and long load times. I am suggesting that a graphics settings menu be added for consol players who want performance over quality. This setting exists for PC but not for console for some reason. I am a content creator and recording slows the game down slightly, all of this added on top of intense ship fights (especially on galleons) makes me feel like I'm playing on a 2005 Dell office laptop at times. I play with a keyboard and mouse plugged in so I play with PC players who are running at 60fps giving them a blatant upper hand in CQB and gunfights. I greatly enjoy the game and I would love it if a graphics adjustment setting or something was added.

I often don't play Arena now simply because it is too laggy for my Xbox; I enjoy Arena more than adventure because of its fast-paced PvP on demand, but because of these serious performance issues I just play a different game. This is a shame because I've been playing Sea of Thieves since May 2018 and I really enjoy it but the performance is too much of an issue now. At this point I can't even play Arena for fun now I only play a couple of times a week to record a video then play something else because I'm sick of the lag

Views
xbox onefeedbackgeneral
1 out of 1