Shotgun damage needs fixed

• Was playing doing fotd with my bro and someone shot to our shop and I point blanked him with the shotty and he didn’t die but then when they point blanked me I died instantly like wth either make the damage consistent or remove the weapon entirely it’s annoying when other player take a point blank shotgun blast and live but when I get point blanked it’s insta death so fix this plz.

Views
    xbox onequestioncommunityfeedback
  • The damage is consistent. All of your pellets hit = 100% damage. For each missed pellet, subtract 10% damage.

• @d3adst1ck have had all the pellets hit them and they still didn’t die explain that literally shotgun in their face pulled the trigger and they didn’t die

• @I-Death-H3R0

No headshots in SoT.

ADS at bodymass for instakills.
    Also point blank, anything else likely won't be a one-shot.

You missed a pellet.

/shrug

• @i-death-h3r0 said in Shotgun damage needs fixed:

@d3adst1ck have had all the pellets hit them and they still didn’t die explain that literally shotgun in their face pulled the trigger and they didn’t die

A few pellets missed. Aim for center of mass, not the head.

• Nope. Get out of the way before I shoot you in the face.

• @i-death-h3r0 said in Shotgun damage needs fixed:

Was playing doing fotd with my bro and someone shot to our shop and I point blanked him with the shotty and he didn’t die but then when they point blanked me I died instantly like wth either make the damage consistent or remove the weapon entirely it’s annoying when other player take a point blank shotgun blast and live but when I get point blanked it’s insta death so fix this plz.

you missed get gud

• @d3adst1ck said in Shotgun damage needs fixed:

@i-death-h3r0 said in Shotgun damage needs fixed:

@d3adst1ck have had all the pellets hit them and they still didn’t die explain that literally shotgun in their face pulled the trigger and they didn’t die

A few pellets missed. Aim for center of mass, not the head.

you should have not aimed for the head insert thanos here

• @barnabas-seadog said in Shotgun damage needs fixed:

@I-Death-H3R0

No headshots in SoT.

ADS at bodymass for instakills.
    Also point blank, anything else likely won't be a one-shot.

You missed a pellet.

/shrug

i mean there is if you use a pistol and are good with it

Views
xbox onequestioncommunityfeedback
8 out of 9