New Ideas (Interchangeable Hooks, etc.) (Athena's Curse) [Sloop Customization]

• Ahoy pirates! Throughout this time playing Sea of Thieves, I have come up with several ideas that I would like to share. Don't forget to leave your thoughts in the comment section below. I have a lot to explain now.

First and foremost, the sloop customization in specific. It may not be a lot to talk about but in terms of looks, this would stand out. I am no Photoshop expert or good at drawing but just imagine this. Here is your ordinary sloop without the back end covered. Imagine an option (just like closing the hatch/windows) where you can bring down drapes or that cover material to where all sides are covered. For all PvP lovers, this adds mystery for what this ship in specific has but for all those protecting your loot, you are at a disadvantage. That is the first idea that came to mind.

This is more simplistic to explain, interchangeable hooks, eye-patches, peg legs, and other things I may not know. For all the left handed people out there, you can add these items to your right hand, eye, or leg. This would make the character hold all weapons in the left hand. This is more of a natural feel. This was something small but pretty neat.

Last but not least, Athena's Curse. This one I may not be the first one to think of it but if not, then I am glad I am the first person to think of this. You're basically a ghost all over your body. Green and ghostly, pretty much. However, when I was trying to think of how to earn it, I only thought of one way. Completing every Pirate Legend commendation and this is pretty ludicrous. Want to know why?

It is because of this thing here that is stopping us from getting all commendations done. The myth, the legend, the creature not to be spotted...The Shrouded Ghost. I have only heard rumors that you have to contact Rare, pay the company to either give you the commendation or to spawn it in the game for you. I heard this from a friend and I am not going to point names out. Either way, that is the only way I could think of for a person to get the Athena's Curse, if it ever comes to his game.

Once again these are my ideas and hopefully we can see one of these in the game. If we are all lucky, all of them. Until next time, have fun sailing the seas.

Views
feedbackgeneralxbox onecommunityjust for fun
1 out of 1