Solo slooper getting all Bounty Reaper for free.

• The adventure begins on Daggertooth, an I grab some supplies, when I see a the yellow light a Bounty reaper chest.
    It was just east of fools lagoon, nor far from reapers hideout, I thought that even if I sink, Ill not lose anything.
    But I get there, an saw no ship at all, dive down a get the Bounty chest, an sail over an deliver it, easy!!! think I was more or less alone on the server an other just joining in.
    sometime spend sailing from every small island, looking for key masters, an scouting out other ships, found out that there was 2 galleon, 1 brig an 1-2 sloops.
    Then the FotD started, an I just headed over to reaper hideout to sell some of the captain chest, silk an skulls, before heading over there.
    "Tried" be sneaky an hide my ship at the Arena Taven, but just as I get there the FotD skull vanish, an I set sail, an the normal fort skull vanish to, an I get kraken :( well turn around an sailed out of the ink. south to castaway isle, to I could sail over to the FotD, I sailed behind the fort, raised the sail almost to the top an let the ship drift.

I angle the cannon, cross finger that I had the angle, an fired, I kinda missed, an was on the side of the fort, an had to jump down in the water an then go to the island, as soon as I get on the island an tried to go up the ramps I got shot 2 times from behind, dead.

Now back on my ship, still in the fog an have drifted a bit around in a better position, I sail toward the fort, but till my surprise??? no galleon?? but 2 reapers chest in the water.
    I just harpoon the bounty reaper chest an set sail to reapers hideout.
    When I almost get there, I can see a Galleon coming from the south side of wander refuge, not nearly close enough to stop me, so I get it delivered, but now starts the chase, back to the FotD to look for more loot.
    Pretty much I just put my sail on half, turned the ship to the left an fired myself up to the vault, no loot or big boom barrels :,( so I just picked up a normal keg, boarded the galleon, an was so close to sink them, before they killed me.

They where not done, but after a chase back to reapers hideout, where I could use the reef an storm to my advantage, an they sunk an short after rage quit.
    I didn't fire my cannon at them, they just sunk to the crash dmg, storm dmg an lack of supplies

I dont know what happen at the fort, my guess is that one of the other ships on the server had been better at being sneaky an blown them up but got killed themself, Or someone faild with the harpoon an a stronghold barrel while another moving one to the crowsnest, all I know is that Im just the lucky winner, coming out after being killed, just a 30 sec sail to a free bounty reaper.

Any comment an thought are welcome, specially on the las part, what could have happen since they sunk.

Views
1 out of 1