Patch

• I´ve been playing this game since some time before the Hungering Deep came out. I´m a fan and I do believe that this game has an immense potential. Since the Hungering Deep I´ve been writing down a story of my pirate. My pirate is named Patch. The story is about him having adventures with his Captain Tiberius, his brother Popeye, love of his life Madame Olivia and with the passage of time I´m adding characters that will influence Patch in some way. Patch is changing with the world he´s living in. I would love to connect with devs and maybe make a comic book. Also with the addition of Umbra to the game I really think that Patch deserves an immortalization in form of a grave on Ancient Spire Outpost somewhere near the tavern. I don´t know if the devs will listen because I´m really trying to make this happen. I will continue to write the story as the updates will be landing. And with the help of you fellow pirate readers we can send this post all the way up to quarters of developers. Hopefully they will respond to this. Wish y´all happy stealing.

Views
1 out of 1