Reapers "Hide"

• Aye with such a new event on our seas. It has become a hassle to deliver out booty to the Reapers Hideout without some barnacle sea cow hiding in some bush waiting for me. But that isn't all bad, oh no.

You see, my crew and I came across one of those new and rare Bounty chests, the one that also places a deadly mark on your location on the sea. So everyone within eye sight will know of you and what you possess. Oh how we hate these things but the lady by Reapers Hideout requests them and offer up a fine reward for each return, so why not?

Anyway, my crew found one off by Morrorws Peak and as we sailed the days back toward the Reapers, we seen a fresh Fleet had raised from the depths, nobody seem to be tackling it so we gave it a once though. Deciding after we drop off to head for it. Moments into our delivery we spotted a Brig, already at the Reapers....waiting. We stopped short and decided to make a circle of the island, one crewmate sneaked of our ship and swam over.

Oh the lords, they were planning to wait for us. Two stood by the masked lady while assumed the third remained on the ship, thus it became clear of there goal. Pirate Legends they were and they stooped to this? What mockery to the name Legends. Decked in all black and watching our ship as we made circles....we decided with a grunt, they couldnt possibly wait all day. Headed to the Fleet.

-Fleet Battle-
    We suffered but we raised victory in our quest, more loot and silk to bring to our dear Masked friend, but what of our Brig? No sign of them, didnt even attempt to attack while we were busy, maybe....
    Loaded the loot on our ship and heading back to the Hideout, no sign of the Brig. Hooray!

Full speed ahead we sailed toward the island until..."CAPTAIN!! BEHIND!!!" What? The Brig was waiting behind some rocks by the "Arena" fort and were gaining fast on us. So what...will just "In the water! Mermaid!!" Drat! someone was still on the island? It had been will over 40min...desperate Legends...

"Blast it, JUST RAMP THE ISLAND!!" Our sails hit the wind and our hull banked the island, flying over the sand and trees. Twisting of the wood busted open many holes, but with loot in all three of our hands, we jumped the front of the ship. Two Silks and Reapers Bounty. There ship dropped behind ours, gliding past between the two islands.
    Just below the Tent, suddenly "Bushes!! I see one" One of the legends was wearing Ghost pants....so the glow from there legs gave them away. They ran past myself and another, ignoring our silk.....going for the Bounty.

Dropping out loot, all three of us pulled blunder and blasted the little Legend. Distracted, grabbing the Bounty and forgetting the Silk we gave it to the Masked lady...in time. Our ship never dropped anchor so after hitting the island, it shifted and sailed away....but theres...remained. Told our ship to scuttle, the loot on board was worthless to us.

We jumped there ship and lay waste to it. Firebombs lit up the sky and burst into flames. They respawned only to burn and be shot at. Ship was gone, mast fell but they continued to fight. Only until our own flames killed us did the fighting stop.....Victory none the less.

Pirate Legends....desperate legends....little pirates.

Views
  • Well fought

• 2 on the island while the Brig was parked at RH?
    I'd have sunk them in this Moment :-)

Views
1 out of 3