Wailing Barnacle and the Tales Thereof...

• Geetins sers and w!nches! I've been on fer a bit o time restin meself at the bottom of some hold fer some time now. SO i been tastin whats in the sea, and not a mite bit proud that some of ye have been peein too much in the sea! How is a barnacle posed to survive in yer yeller tides? No No thats not the point! The point is i would like to sail with a crew who knows what ye are doin... at some point,when im not restin. I tried once more me hand at just cruisin by at got ferociously savaged upon by ghosty !expletives!. Could not keep meh colony afloat. It was a mite bit discouragin. If I had first or second mate worth of the titles i might had a chance with me booty. Bailed as i might i had no time to fight. Sad tail is i tell as i sink the the shadowy depths... "WaIlInG BaRnAcLe, DoWn We gO, tIs WhErE wE kNoW! TiS oUr SoNg, wE WeRe WrOnG!" {you recieve 12 points of Wailing Damage as you flee in terror for your ears, only to realize the Kracken sings back hopelessly in love.}

Views
  • @wailingbarnacle Ahoy matey and welcome to the forums. There are many great fleets out there, but most require you use Discord. If you do use discord, I would recommend giving Rogue Legends a gander to see if they fits your needs. The finest group of scalawags on these cursed seas. Check out the link for more information and on how to sign up.

https://www.seaofthieves.com/forum/topic/65226/rogue-legends-recruitment-pc-xbox-pvp-pve-beginner-friendly-fleet-community-events-global-members-18

Views
1 out of 2