Shores of Gold issue. Found an inescapable area just outside the vault switch 1 for the Kraken Vault

• So I gave this quite a bit of time to see if it would send me back to the ship as I found an area that I couldn't get out of. It didn't so I had 7 minutes or so listening to the different items rattling as it thought I was jumping infinitely. I think I will clip some down later for some fun loops.

Not sure if anything can be done about this but I figured you guys should know.

Cheers!

Views
  • @web-jazz said in Shores of Gold issue. Found an inescapable area just outside the vault switch 1 for the Kraken Vault:

So I gave this quite a bit of time to see if it would send me back to the ship as I found an area that I couldn't get out of. It didn't so I had 7 minutes or so listening to the different items rattling as it thought I was jumping infinitely. I think I will clip some down later for some fun loops.

Not sure if anything can be done about this but I figured you guys should know.

Cheers!

did you put up a ticket?

• @closinghare208

I have submitted a ticket.

• @web-jazz said in Shores of Gold issue. Found an inescapable area just outside the vault switch 1 for the Kraken Vault:

@closinghare208

I have submitted a ticket.

ok

Views
1 out of 4