Gilded Voyage no rewards?!?!?!?

• So me and one other are currently doing the trader gilded voyage, it is their voyage not mine.

We handed in the first 5 silk boxes and she got some reputation and gold, I got just gold. After that we handed in the next 5 silk boxes and neither of us got gold or reputation for the trading company. What gives?! IS this a glitch and a waste of the only gilded voyage?

Views
  • Same happen to me and my crew, is just a server delay, you actually got rep and money. Next time you'll log in hopefully everything will be there and visible.

• @muchturnip49319 Does only the voyage owner get reputation btw?

• @the-reverend-jt said in Gilded Voyage no rewards?!?!?!?:

@muchturnip49319 Does only the voyage owner get reputation btw?

All members of the crew gets the reputation and gold no matter who had the voyage.

• @inboundbomb Ok., thank you for the reply!! Fingers crossed I get the reputation when I log back in like Turnip says! I'll update when I find out.

• @the-reverend-jt
    No problem

• It wasn't specified in the OP, but where did you hand in the Exotic Silks?

• If it was to any of the Merchants at an outpost, then the entire crew should get Gold/Rep unless they are maxed which would result in only Gold.
    • If it was to the Masked Stranger at the Reapers Hideaway, then the entire crew should get x2 Gold and 0 Rep as she is not associated with any faction.
Views
6 out of 7