Wheelbarrow / Cart at Outposts

• Was playing the other day with a friend and offloading some loot from our ship when we got to thinking that it would be cool, because we already have the storage chests that work for small items, that it would be cool to have some sort of wheelbarrow or a cart at the outposts.
    This would allow the users to load up to three chests or crates on it and push it around the outpost to deliver your items.
    The wheelbarrow or carts wouldn't be able to be taken onto the ships and when pushing them you would move around the same speed as carrying a chest.

Views
  • Selling large quantities of loot is the worst part of the game for me personally. I’d rather have a sell all option at each individual Representative for half value.

• this is why I hope someone comes to a fort Im doing, just so I can ally up an get 50% an not run back an forth like a headless chicken.

Had a chest suggestion: a chest that "eats" all the loot an increase in value, it would be a risk, because you could lose all in one go, but again sell all in one go.

• Your best bet is to grab yourself a rowboat with a harpoon on it and drag yourself up the land! Not quite as easy as a wheelbarrow but effective enough

(not my video)

• You do realize that this game is, by design, made to take time doing things. "But why make things take longer?" you may ask. The answer is simple - so you're easier to steal from. The devs have found a perfect balance of work vs. risk. If you get a wheelbarrow, it will upset that balance, even for renting 1 at 50% less loot value. Pirates were made to get their hands dirty. #BeMorePirate

• @Deer-God1185

I made this suggestion already a year ago or so, but i'm with @Galactic-Geek this time and think his point is valid.

Views
1 out of 6