Controller Glitch and Row Boats

• Hello All,

I have an oddity I would like to report. This may have already been made known but I don't have an easy way to search the forums (Or I just don't know how to do that)

This has only happened to me once so far.

My right analog stick would not function on the x axis. I was in a row boat rowing to treasure left in a kraken. The kraken disappeared and when I jumped into the water to grab a chest I couldn't look left or right.

This cleared up when I had someone harpoon me to the ship. However once the rowboat was docked to our brig I hopped on to grab some chests. The issue came back and I couldn't look left or right.

I hopped backwards onto the ship and this issue was corrected. I did not hop onto a row boat after that.

I hope this detail helps find a resolution to this problem.

Cheers

Views
    xbox one
  • It's an old bug that the devs either don't understand or don't care about. Make sure to create a support ticket but don't be surprised if it's going to be marked as solved within a couple of days without any further communication: https://support.seaofthieves.com/hc/de/requests/new

• @l4chsfps

Do you have a link that isn't in German?

• @captain-bruce Woops, didn't notice that. Unfortunately, I can't change the webpage's language on my end (I assume it automatically adjusts according to location) - my guess would be to try and remove the /de/ part from the url.

If that doesn't work, just click the "support" button on top of this site, choose "visit our support site" and then enter some random numbers into the search field - the system will look for similar problems and won't find anything (duh) and then you'll be able to create a new ticket.

• @l4chsfps
    Yikes! not sure what is up with the support site but everything is in German. I followed your suggestions but it even asks me to login again. Which I am concerned about.

Might need someone else to check this out to see what is happening. I am in the US.

• Strange indeed.

Are you able to change the website's language using the drop down menu on the bottom left?

• @captain-bruce Old bug from long ago that surfaces from time to time. Make your way to the Ferry of the Damned, respawn and the issue should be fixed.

Views
xbox one
6 out of 7