help with the pirate hideout journal

• so this is one of the last journals i have to collect for all of umbras commendations. however this one is permanently non accessible to me unless i achieve pirate legend (which i havent done yet) it would be great if i could add anyone that is pirate legend so i can join them and allow them to open the pirate hideout for me to collect the journal. thank you!

Views
  • @ps4isbestlul

Well if you haven't got it sorted in around 8 hours from me typing.... "hit me up"
    ( I'll be about later ... 5PM GMT onwards).
    I'll open that door for you.
    Let me know if you get sorted.

edit: If anyone else needs help with this...let me know sure.
    I'll see what I can do.

• @ps4isbestlul said in help with the pirate hideout journal:

so this is one of the last journals i have to collect for all of umbras commendations. however this one is permanently non accessible to me unless i achieve pirate legend (which i havent done yet) it would be great if i could add anyone that is pirate legend so i can join them and allow them to open the pirate hideout for me to collect the journal. thank you!

These aren’t time limited, so it will be there when you reach PL or you can get in with a PL friend.

• @entspeak said in help with the pirate hideout journal:

These aren’t time limited, so it will be there when you reach PL or you can get in with a PL friend.

True.. true, no need to rush.
    But if there are people who wish to complete, I'll help where I can.
    The offer stands @ps4isbestlul, let me know when you are on, or I'll try and get a matey to help you out.
    Should time-zones be an issue.

• @piratecraggy im good now if your able to help with door opening service!

• @ps4isbestlul

If you hold on for about 1hr 15mins... I'll be home.
    Add me "Piratecraggy" and I see you shortly.

• @ps4isbestlul said in help with the pirate hideout journal:

so this is one of the last journals i have to collect for all of umbras commendations. however this one is permanently non accessible to me unless i achieve pirate legend (which i havent done yet) it would be great if i could add anyone that is pirate legend so i can join them and allow them to open the pirate hideout for me to collect the journal. thank you!

I can help as well but Thursday 3:32 to 3:35 eastern standard time

• @piratecraggy alright, see you then

• @ps4isbestlul

Cool... cool!

• @piratecraggy said in help with the pirate hideout journal:

@ps4isbestlul

Cool... cool!

yeah I need some help with all of them so do ye want to sail tomorrow?

• @closinghare208 i would be happy too. its best to do voyages on the way instead since their 1-3 at about ever outpost and island except for most of devils roar

• @closinghare208

No problem... think I'm about 2mrw. I've done them all myself.
    But I don't mind crewing, and chilling out, along for the ride.
    Give us a shout sure.

• @piratecraggy said in help with the pirate hideout journal:

@closinghare208

No problem... think I'm about 2mrw. I've done them all myself.
    But I don't mind crewing, and chilling out, along for the ride.
    Give us a shout sure.

ok

• @ps4isbestlul

Glad to help out matey.... 4am in the morning ( your time )... away to bed with you now :)

Views
13 out of 14