Legends of the Sea - The Piratical Jokers

• @DreadPirateDoug – Killer Qualifications - Golden Sands Outpost

~ DreadPirateDoug ~

This pirate had the bright idea of writing out all their skills and pirating history, to ensure they found gainful employment with future crews.

It’s a good job that the law doesn’t come to the Sea of Thieves.

@SayHeyRocco – Dance with Chickens – Chicken Isle

There’s a very odd pirate out there with cat-like reflexes, known as SayHeyRocco. When you hear ‘Meow Meow, Kiss Kiss’, you know they were coming!

When that pirate got ahold of several chickens and the couloured lights of the Ferry, things got even stranger!

Nerdy Netty – Purply Pretty - Amethyst Angel Hair Dye

That radiant purple! That’s the same colour used by Nerdy Netty, one of the loveliest pirates ever known.

It’s really quite something. No wonder she became famous – she’s very kind… and very hard to miss…

@Dr-Nefari0us – Familial Resemblance – Shark Bait Cove

Met me son Derrick for the first time! Well, he says he’s me son. How can I deny it wiv a handsome mug like that?

@Chayification - ‘One Last Shanty…’ - Merrick Roll - The Reaper's Hideout

Merrick has left behind a journal…

Before I retire, I wanted to write one last shanty, inspired by some words I heard being bellowed from me speaking trumpets.

This one definitely won’t summon any man-eating sea monsters. In fact, I promise to never cause so much trouble again:

We’re no strangers, to this cove…
    You know the pirate code and so do I!
    A pile of treasure’s what I’m thinking of…
    You wouldn’t get this from any other pi…rate!
    Never gonna brig you up,
    Never gonna let you drown,
    Never gonna sail around,
    And maroon you!
    Never gonna steal your eye,
    Never gonna not say ‘aye’!
    Never gonna sell your booty,
    For a doubloon!

… it’s a work in progress. I think I’ll let me fellow pirates fill in the gaps.

My son Derrick seems to think it’s hilarious. He suggested the title ‘Merrick Rolled’. I don’t get it.

These are the Legends of the Sea and their accomplishments. They are grouped in together in "The Piratical Jokers". I have tried to link these legend's Sea of Thieves profile / Twitter and their accomplishment as the best I can.

• My Archive of Lore Related Text (Just like this one)

Text Archive

Views
  • I don't mean to be offensive - but I don't understand this post?

• @jjblackhat None taken. I collect in game texts and lore and post it on the forums for everyone to enjoy. You can view a list of everything I have collected here

• wasn't it Falcore who made the Merrick Roll?
    Music: Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give You Up

• @greencamillion1
    https://www.seaofthieves.com/forum/topic/16959/making-our-mark-official-list-of-community-influence/42

• @triheadedmonkey This is quite helpful, I didn't know that thread existed.

• @d42striker aye, it has been around a while but I don't believe it is fully up to date.

• @d42striker oh got you. Thanks!

• I unlocked this tattoo on my Insider account, but when I tried to do the same on my standard account, it didn't unlock. Has anyone else had a problem with this?

Views
1 out of 9