How to get two groups into the same instance?

• Me and my buddies are trying to get onto the same instance so that we can play together and form an alliance however there doesn't seem to be a mechanism in the game to do this.

Are there any exploits or methods to get into the same game as your friends?

I thought maybe rejoining would give a chance of just randomly be on the same server but we've done it 5 or 6 times with no luck so far.

Is this possible?

Views
  • @sebastianus9148 Exploits tut tut

Roll up to a ship and ask if you can take their ship and ask them to invite your friend and then they can leave.. offer them a deal perhaps and share some loot..

• Once I saw this done,it seemed a pretty clever exploit.

Fill up a party and have all players start individual crews of boat types you want to use.

Have everyone attempt to press button to launch 'Set Sail' at exact same moment.

Everyone once loaded into their respective ship immediately kills themselves.

If you see another member of your party show up on the ferry, you know you have at least 2 ships on the same server. More than 2, even better. I witnessed a 15 player party land 4 ships on the 3rd try the other day.

Then the crews are filled out by extending invites to those that ended up on other servers.

This could explain all those crazy LFG posts seeking 15 players, when we know the maximum per a single ship should be 4.

• @sebastianus9148
    Yeah fellas I would hope they wouldn't make it any easier to do this than that. Could prove to be too OP.

• @x5h3ar3rx said in How to get two groups into the same instance?:

@sebastianus9148 Exploits tut tut

Roll up to a ship and ask if you can take their ship and ask them to invite your friend and then they can leave.. offer them a deal perhaps and share some loot..

Pretty much this. You need to find another player ship on your server, and then tell them to invite your friend onto their crew. Once they decide to leave, then your friend will have the ship all to himself.

• @sebastianus9148 i don't know how u do this but I was on a server the other day with a 5 ship alliance, i'm pretty sure they hated me after I super keg"d em twice... that will teach them to chase a solo sloop.

• @wroughthurdle83 you could just reaper flag and call out which outpost you're at. Saves dying and waiting for more loading.

• @x5h3ar3rx said in How to get two groups into the same instance?:

@sebastianus9148 Exploits tut tut

What he said, many are actually more willing to do that than you think. - i however either sink them or just log of infront of their eyes haha.

• @wroughthurdle83

The Problem is: 15 Player doing that is easier than just 2 or 4. We tried it for an hour and nothing happened. Galleon + Sloop. Galleon + Galleon. Galleon + Brig + Sloop. Asking another player to give us the Ship was easier.

• @tre-oni sagte in How to get two groups into the same instance?:

@wroughthurdle83 you could just reaper flag and call out which outpost you're at. Saves dying and waiting for more loading.

what he said, login at the same moment, put up reapers flag and check the map for each other, when there is a reapers flag make sure one put the flag down to make sure it´s not just another ship.

We do it normaly with 6 - 8 people and it can take up to an hour or even more to get on the same server.

It´s a lot of luck involved, we had it one time and got 4 brigs on one server in 10 minutes xD

• @tre-oni Im ashamed I never thought of this. This is genius, although a reapers mark would work much the same and be a tad quicker, I think

• I think there should be an option for this tho.

Views
7 out of 12