Hearing Something New Ingame

• Been playing since day 1 , but started hearing something in the game that I’ve never heard before. Here is a game clip where I hear a short music clip near the very end. Can anyone tell me what that is, or what it signifies? Please forgive me if this link doesn’t load correctly. Trying from my phone, and I don’t post often.

(https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/silas54/video/85597719)

Views
  • @silas54 Ahoy matey!

That musical sting you are hearing is because you spotted a skeleton ship in your spyglass... this is a recently added sound effect!

• @musicmee said in Hearing Something New Ingame:

@silas54 Ahoy matey!

That musical sting you are hearing is because you spotted a skeleton ship in your spyglass... this is a recently added sound effect!

aye it is

• @musicmee Good to know I hadn't been drinking too much sea water. Had two friendly skeleton sloops guiding me on my Tall Tale the other day and I kept hearing that sound. But seriously though, they kept about a galleon's distance from me and sailed next to me. They were even on their cannons and never fired. In the event we ever do get to become skeletons via a curse, could you pass along the idea to let us get friendly skeletons?

• Thank you for the replies. That makes perfect sense!

• I’ve heard this same sound. But everyone says it’s due to skeleton ship? Well how about when your not using said spyglass?

I hear it while using the wheel or below deck.

• @musicmee sagte in Hearing Something New Ingame:

@silas54 Ahoy matey!

Oha i didnt notice it until. Will pay attention to it next time.

• @bugaboo-bill It's a really cool eerie sound! I love it.

Views
1 out of 8