Is there any log files or API?

• Hello,
    i would like to read the log files from the game or use a sot api (if there is any) to write a program that keeps track of your gold when you start the game and when you end it so you can see how much gold you did in a run.
    Is this possible in sot?

Br,
    Antek

Views
    questionjust for fun
  • @antekthepirate

Not that I know of but use printscreen when start and end. U can do the math. No printscreen? Ye’olde pencil and paper works too

• @weakdexx yeah i know that but it would be cool if it would be possible to read the logs cause i could expand that program to make statistics like alltime highest gold or doubloons

• @antekthepirate

U got my vote matey! Would love to see something like that. Same as the option to check your stats, progress and commendations outside/external of the game.

• @weakdexx yes! That was also one of my ideas!

• Omg! Nom, nom, nom, would love to crunch more data, and get some neat(e) stats.

Earnings, kills, sinks, accuracy.

per session, playerbase average, per weapon, per ship, per island

Something that would reveal the strength and weaknesses in your pirate game.

For example, i'm fairly certain stats would show I'm the LeBron of rowboats.

• e.g. KornShark is 22% more accurate with a blunderbuss, makes 18% more per hour when on a brig, and primarily works the Ancient Isles, specifically at Snake Island.

• First there has do be a way to catch that data.
    Would be great if a dev could give us an answer.
    The game Hearthstone saves most data in there log files, maybe this would also be possible in SoT

• @antekthepirate

Well one way to find out wether it is possible at all.
    Rare has stats but is not always sharing them openly.

Anyways for a more constructive answer:
    @Musicmee ,@Deckhands ?

Views
questionjust for fun
8 out of 9