Does the ghost of crooks hollow exist?

• Is it like the yeti from gta san andreas or is it a real thing?

Anyone noticed an astral ghost on crooks hollow?

Views
  • I heard she rides the Shrouded one around...

• @daringclarky said in Does the ghost of crooks hollow exist?:

Is it like the yeti from gta san andreas or is it a real thing?

Anyone noticed an astral ghost on crooks hollow?

i haven't seen 'er but i shall keep a weather eye for her when i visit crooks again

• @daringclarky We went to find her and at midnight my friend heard footsteps and creepy music played...

Something def there... worth going and spending time on CH to see the bald lady, even if it's not a "thing" yet.

• Screen caps or it didn't happen....

• A glitch maybe...

• Never tried to see if its real

• Haunted? Say no more, I have a Crowley esque curiosity that cannot be satisfied until I experience these ghostly happenings for myself! I'm off!!!

• something creepy is going on there at Midnight

• @daringclarky I saw it yesterday i swear!
    I was doing a gilded athena with my friends and i while they were doing the voyage i stayed on the ship to guard it.
    At some point ive heard a strange sound something like ive never heard, kinda like the FotD when its not active ambient sound.
    It really got me creeped out and then i saw her next to the water fall, standing.

• @faceyourdemon said in Does the ghost of crooks hollow exist?:

@daringclarky I saw it yesterday i swear!
    I was doing a gilded athena with my friends and i while they were doing the voyage i stayed on the ship to guard it.
    At some point ive heard a strange sound something like ive never heard, kinda like the FotD when its not active the ambient sound.
    It really got me creeped out and then i saw her next to the water fall, standing.

I'm going to do a witch hunt tonight now! Haven't been there at night since it was even a thing. Gotta do it now.

@daringclarky I saw it yesterday i swear!
    At some point ive heard a strange sound something like ive never heard, kinda like the FotD when its not active the ambient sound.

Thats so cool!
    Did you try and approach it?

Man i need to see this!

• @daringclarky When i looked away to get closer i couldnt see her anymore.

@daringclarky When i looked away to get closer i couldnt see her anymore.

I wonder if it's going to be a render distance thing? I may need my crew to help test this out.

• @inboundbomb Its my one of my favorite islands and i must see that lady again.

• @faceyourdemon You saw her near the waterfall on the north side correct? Trying to recreate the same situation.

• I love creepy myths like these in games.
    Its kinda like Herobrine in Minecraft.

The fact this exists too is really cool.

• @inboundbomb I was on the back of the island next to the water fall, she was standing to the left side of the water fall kinda looked like an order of souls lady.
    I have never believed in that story and thought it was a troll but now im a believer.

• Have you guys watched Captain Falcores 2nd video on the ghost? Where they have Joe Neate talk about if the ghost is real and screen goes fuzzy at moment he says if she is real, but when Falcore slows fuzzy screen moment down to frame by frame it has two Ghost pics in devs video?

• @faceyourdemon Thanks! Going to go hunting after I get off work.

• @inboundbomb
    Please if you find anything tell me my head is still trying to wrap around what happned.
    Just remember one thing, when she appeared there was an ambient sound that resembled the FotD but while its not activated and when you see her dont look away and record!

• @faceyourdemon Will do and I do believe it's around Midnight correct?

• @inboundbomb It was night time.

• @faceyourdemon I'll keep an ear and eye out for it/her but if I get slimed I'm blaming you! LOL

• @inboundbomb said in Does the ghost of crooks hollow exist?:

@faceyourdemon Will do and I do believe it's around Midnight correct?

She has been seen in daytime also but you can hear odd foot steps at night at midnight. Kinda want to bring the lantern from seabound souls tall tale to island

• @barnacle-blake said in Does the ghost of crooks hollow exist?:

@inboundbomb said in Does the ghost of crooks hollow exist?:

@faceyourdemon Will do and I do believe it's around Midnight correct?

She has been seen in daytime also but you can hear odd foot steps at night at midnight. Kinda want to bring the lantern from seabound souls tall tale to island

Great idea!

• @inboundbomb said in Does the ghost of crooks hollow exist?:

@faceyourdemon I'll keep an ear and eye out for it/her but if I get slimed I'm blaming you! LOL

Lol hahahaha ill be your ghostbuster but i charge bounty reaper chests.

• I think it was a fake video that the developers liked the idea of and have added some spooky sounds to the island for fun.

• @daringclarky I spent an in-game month or so on Crook's Hollow. At midnight, for about an in-game hour, a really disturbing sound can be heard coming from inside the island. Strangely, this can't be heard if you're inside the cave system during that time. I tried to locate the origin, but it shifts.

• Im kinda creeped out going to the island now haha.

• @d3adst1ck said in Does the ghost of crooks hollow exist?:

I think it was a fake video that the developers liked the idea of and have added some spooky sounds to the island for fun.

I hope not. Would be a neat Easter egg.

• There's definitely playing some creepy sounds during nighttime at the island. Might be the devs reacting to the myth by adding the spooky sounds or the myth is real! Haven't seen the lady but the sounds spooked me out yesterday.

• @jimzir said in Does the ghost of crooks hollow exist?:

There's definitely playing some creepy sounds during nighttime at the island. Might be the devs reacting to the myth by adding the spooky sounds or the myth is real! Haven't seen the lady but the sounds spooked me out yesterday.

Hope rare takes this and runs with it. Love the idea of a creepy ghost lady watching you at crooks hollow. Still want to take the Sea bound souls lamp out there and see if anything comes up

• We found the running footsteps and creepy music! My friend managed to capture it in game, you hear the footsteps run past her and the eery music picks up

Views
1 out of 40