Benefit Stream LIVE NOW!

• I've never posted anything like this and I hope it's allowed. If not, I appologize and mods, feel free to remove this thread.

Sea of Thieves community, a LIVE BENEFIT STREAM is going on RIGHT NOW!

Bruno is doing a live stream to show some love and help out a friend of his that has recently suffered from a stroke. This is more than a Gamer helping a Gamer. This is a friend helping a friend and a family in hard times.

"Today I'm raising funds for a long time friend of mine. I met Chris through FFXI in 2002 and have been friends with him since. I've traveled to visit him many times and him to me many times. I've met his beautiful family and shared many laughs. For my Destiny 1 friends, many of you will remember his laughter and amazing jumping skills in King's Fall. Chris is a strong man who loves his family but has suffered a stroke and is on a journey to get back to his full self." -Bruno

Chris is in rehab now.

Watch Here: https://www.twitch.tv/brunodiaz_

Even if you are not going to donate, just being around is showing support. Come say hi!

• Throw away Athena Chest - $50.00
    • Toss 10 expensive items - $20.00
    • Toss 5 Expensive items - $10.00
    • Toss random item - $5.00
    • Scuttle ship w/ all loot on it - $500.00
    • Showing love - $0 - Just come chat and hang out!

If you're curious about anything, just come ask in the stream chat. The money is going through GoFundMe. Bruno is a known Streamer and has played SoT with some other well known SoT streamers.
    alt text

Views
1 out of 1