20 crates of silks

• How do you find 20? Do you get them with the time limited mercenary voyage Duke gives you? I haven't checked for myself since you can only receive one! Let me know. Thanks.

Views
  • @tedakin I didn't even start a voyage and collected them within 2 days...washed up on the beach, in shipwrecks and, where I found them the most, in floating supply barrels around the world (almoat every second one had a silk crate)

• @tedakin
    I picked The Gilded Merchant, it gave me 40 Silks. They are distributed around eight forts, giving you five per fort.

I dug two maps at a time then handed in.

• I sunk some guys and stole theirs.. they had twenty exactly... they were cashing in at an outpost so not sure they knew what they were doing.

• Forts and fleets also give you silk crates.

• Floating barrels and washed up, it feels like they have increased the spawn rate of silk for the event or it could just be coincidental but feels like I'm finding more silk than usual as of late.

• @tedakin said in 20 crates of silks:

How do you find 20? Do you get them with the time limited mercenary voyage Duke gives you? I haven't checked for myself since you can only receive one! Let me know. Thanks.

forts or just steal them

• Personally, I plan on making a throwaway account and buying the silk voyage from Duke on that one.

I’ve a house full of SoT players, so getting the rest is easy.

Views
7 out of 8