What is "The Reapers Hideout"

• Ahoy! It seems the reapers hideout is starting it's construction and heavy fortification. At the core and below the stranger is what seems to be a hole with a glowing red aura, what could this possibly be and why is it being protected?!

Views
  • Personally I believe that the reapers hideout will be a dungeon mode added to the game soon in which the glowing red hole opens up and becomes an underground labyrinth that randomly changes every time you go in. If this comes true, then we might also get a new reapers reputation type for the new reapers faction. Each rep increase makes the dungeon bigger and more complex. I've been wanting something like this for a while, but it would really shiver me timbers to see a dungeon filled with different minigames and challenges like groggy platform jumping races, bulls eye challenges with guns and cannons, barrel jumping, cannonball dodgeball, and even some simon says jiggy dance challenge! After every challenge is won you get treasure, and you can choose to leave it but the real booty would lie at the end if you complete all the challenges! Furthermore, the dungeon is filled with different changing and randomized lore that comes to it's complete conclusion and peak at the end with either a boss battle, a shocking revelation, or the finding of something shocking!

• @red0demon0 said in What is "The Reapers Hideout":

Personally I believe that the reapers hideout will be a dungeon mode added to the game soon in which the glowing red hole opens up and becomes an underground labyrinth that randomly changes every time you go in. If this comes true, then we might also get a new reapers reputation type for the new reapers faction. Each rep increase makes the dungeon bigger and more complex. I've been wanting something like this for a while, but it would really shiver me timbers to see a dungeon filled with different minigames and challenges like groggy platform jumping races, bulls eye challenges with guns and cannons, barrel jumping, cannonball dodgeball, and even some simon says jiggy dance challenge!

This sounds like it could be a lot of fun!

• @red0demon0 I believe it’s a roller coaster park. Or concentrated evil. One of the two. Or both.

• @entspeak said in What is "The Reapers Hideout":

@red0demon0 I believe it’s a roller coaster park. Or concentrated evil. One of the two. Or both.

A boss battle on a roller coaster ride? Lol never thought of a boss battle like that... its certainly unique and interesting to incorporate. I'd love an idea like that, not sure if it would be great in this specific game or how it could be implemented but like I said before, that sounds amazing!

Views
1 out of 5