Aristocrat Ship Monkey Island Reference?!

• The Aristocrat ship set looks a LOT like the Dainty Lady ship used in Escape from Monkey Island! Is this intentional? o.o

Either way, since I’ve already made my character look just like Guybrush Threepwood, I’m totally using this ship set to recreate elements from the Monkey Island series in Sea of Thieves, lol

Views
  • @n1njagamer13

It does look a lot like the Dainty Lady lol. 😄👏

I'm a huge Monkey Island fan and I'd love to see more M.I. references and influences in the Sea of Thieves! That is awesome that you have your pirate done up to resemble Guybrush Threepwood too. 👌🙌🥳🌴

The Dainty Lady ship set would be perfect for a Valentines Day release or just for the February update. I love it!

alt text

Especially the figurehead. If only the figureheads talked like the Dainty Lady did. Who can forget when Guybrush placed the earrings onto her lol. 😅👏

alt text

• @n1njagamer13 said in Aristocrat Ship Monkey Island Reference?!:

The Aristocrat ship set looks a LOT like the Dainty Lady ship used in Escape from Monkey Island! Is this intentional? o.o

Either way, since I’ve already made my character look just like Guybrush Threepwood, I’m totally using this ship set to recreate elements from the Monkey Island series in Sea of Thieves, lol

na it's the silver blade from tales from the sea of thieves book

• in the legendary hideout the barkeeper ask you if you old enough to drink grog ...like in monkey island 2;)

• I don't think Luca....Ahem! Cough-cough....would be best pleased without some sort of monetary reward. Also I fear I may be related to a certain Ghost pirate. BIG WHOOOPS!

• @closinghare208 said in Aristocrat Ship Monkey Island Reference?!:

@n1njagamer13 said in Aristocrat Ship Monkey Island Reference?!:

The Aristocrat ship set looks a LOT like the Dainty Lady ship used in Escape from Monkey Island! Is this intentional? o.o

Yeah, this is a bit weird. We already have a Silver Blade set and the figurehead on that doesn't match the description in the book, but the Aristocrat one does. Even more odd is that it matches the concept art for the Silver Blade figurehead.

I have both sets but from now on I'm going to refer to the Aristocrat set as the Real Silver Blade set, even if I like the "fake" Silver Blade more. XD

• @realstyli said in Aristocrat Ship Monkey Island Reference?!:

@closinghare208 said in Aristocrat Ship Monkey Island Reference?!:

@n1njagamer13 said in Aristocrat Ship Monkey Island Reference?!:

Yeah, this is a bit weird. We already have a Silver Blade set and the figurehead on that doesn't match the description in the book, but the Aristocrat one does. Even more odd is that it matches the concept art for the Silver Blade figurehead.

I have both sets but from now on I'm going to refer to the Aristocrat set as the Real Silver Blade set, even if I like the "fake" Silver Blade more. XD

true

Views
1 out of 7