Pirate Plastic Surgeons

• Hopefully the title is catchy enough. As a question for the devs (or powers that be): are there any plans to make it so that I can change the actual physical Pirate that I have without forcing me to reset all of my progress? While I have enjoyed my pirate, there have been several, several times (several) where the fact that I chose a Chonky Boi pirate model has prevented be from doing a lot of the things that my friends are able to do in this game, Primarily in terms of hiding on enemy ships. For them it is as easy as finding a slightly darker corner of the ship and sleeping (now hiding with the new emote) yet I am condemned to be the most visible pirate on the seas. I cannot hide anywhere but the crows nest on any ship other than a galleon, and even on a galleon, any player walking by will spot me out. If it were possible for Duke to arrange for a renowned (or at least scruple-less) surgeon to visit the Sea of Thieves, many pirates lives would be improved.

Views
  • Rare has said they're working on a way to implement this kinda stuff. Whether you believe them, your choice. I'd love a way to change your character. My guy's nose is huge.

• @klutchxking518 Honestly i'm not even sure what i'd change about mine. I mean I've grown so fond of them. If anything maybe swap up the eye color.

• @NuklrGhandi It is coming, but we don't know when.

https://www.seaofthieves.com/forum/topic/97681/live-q-a-adventure-with-joe-neate-mike-chapman-and-ryan-stevenson-now-finished/345

Confirmed by Mike Chapman back in September.

• Not that I hate my character, but he has a broken nose that I want to be fixed.

• There's been mention of it coming. Whether it will be an open option, a one time limited event or something that you buy (either in game or in with real money) is anyone's guess.

Personally I am hoping for a February Valentine's Day time limited event. "The Mirror of Change".

• I'm hoping its 1000 AC to take another spin on the IPG.

Views
1 out of 7