Sea of Friends

• There are more and more disgusting grinder alliances everywhere, me and more two friends were on a brigantine preparing ourselves to complete the FOTD, so when we had every single light color and the ritual skull, we were heading to the fort, when suddenly the red eyes skull cload appeared, we so we arrived there and we found out that there was a 4 brigantine alliance accomplishing the fort, so I hid myself on the island waiting for them to finish it, and my crewmates went away with the ship. After 30 minutes they finished it and brought the athena out and they let at the shore, I grabbed it and ran towards my hideout and waited for my friends to pick me up, and so they did and we got this free athena chest and they got salty after they discovered that their precious chest was stolen. EVERY REAL PIRATE THAT READ THIS, NEVER JOIN ALLIANCES, END WITH THEM, YOU SHOULD RUIN EVERY TRACK OF GRINDER ALLIANCE IN THE SEA. See you

Views
  • @arthurulbrich after this tale, I talked to the alliance and they told me they were doing multiple times

• A real smart pirate would join them and share the profit its worth more and less effort then one silly athena chest worth only 6k? You wasted your time for a new beard 🤷‍♂️

• @arthurulbrich

Sounds a little bit biased and limited, but i did same the one day, but also joined Alliances the other day.

That's the beauty of it imho.

• its a game no reason to get salty cause one lost athena in a huge alliance if it would be a solo sloop doing the fotd alone i would understand,but its also nothing wrong with joining alliances....btw yesterday two guys attacked and boarded me to my suprise i sunk them,but while the fight one guy just dropped all my skulls in the water that wa sso silly :D

Views
4 out of 5