Me and my mate can't buy Dukes voyages

• Why??????

Views
  • @scrubber89 Did you already buy one? You can only ever get one, so choose wisely.

• Have you done the secret dance and light the candle of power?

• Anyone have a preview on what the different missions entail? Haven't bought mine yet.

• @wroughthurdle83

Gold Hoarders - lots of Captain Chests
    Order of Souls - lots of Villainous Skulls
    Merchant - lots of crates of Exotic Silk (the red ones)
    Legends - mix of the above and 3 Athena Chest at the end

• @scrubber89 said in Me and my mate can't buy Dukes voyages:

Why??????

because you can only get one and one only

• What, ever? What's the point in that then, should be a weekly event or even daily not monthly.

What, ever? What's the point in that then, should be a weekly event or even daily not monthly.

This is the 3rd time these voyages have came out. They are the once in year type of voyages and you can only choose one and only get one. Spend the rest of this month doing the other mission for the other rewards.

What, ever? What's the point in that then, should be a weekly event or even daily not monthly.

The info on the launch screen of the game before you sail definitely does tell you you can only pick one.

It's not new either.

• So what are these new reapers chests? Where do I find them?

• @scrubber89 Ahoy matey!

The new Reapers Bounty chests are chests filled with 25k of gold! And can be found by keeping an eye out for golden beams like the old red ones... but these are much rarer!

• @musicmee said in Me and my mate can't buy Dukes voyages:

@scrubber89 Ahoy matey!

The new Reapers Bounty chests are chests filled with 25k of gold! And can be found by keeping an eye out for golden beams like the old red ones... but these are much rarer!

Wow! So these are typically found at shipwrecks?

• They are exclusively found at shipwrecks with golden ribbons versus the regular reaper chests. Which have colored ribbons .

Someone told me they got one from the fort of the damned but I have not confirmed.

• @dreamcrusher401 Ahoy matey!

You are correct - these CAN be found at forts too - but at the minute the masked lady cash in issue seems to be affecting these.

Hopefully, that is fixed soon.

• Pulling something from this convo, and echoing what I’ve heard from other players: high payout weekly’s would be amazing. They don’t have to be gilded Athena’s, but something like the gilded merchant would be great. Maybe 4 maps with 5 silks each, and then a final map with a golden reapers chest. That would tie into the reapers hideout commendations too. Stuff like that.

• @dreamcrusher401 They can also be found on emergent captain maps.

Views
1 out of 16