Gifting in the Emporium

• Yeah Rare I know...I know...this has been requested multiple times by probably thousands of users. But please hear my personal request for wanting gifting.

I have a bit of coin to spare and I love this game and say what you want about micro transactions in a full priced game....but honestly as long as they are okay on price, tell you what your getting and are cosmetic only then I'm perfectly okay with them. SoT fits that bill so of course I'm willing to support the game with a bit extra. However as I can only get things for myself I'm limited by what I'm going to actually use. However I have friends who don't have said coin to spare and I'd love to be that guy...I was able to be nice to one friend by buying the 2 bundles as a Xbox gift since we live in the same country (although from what I hear she didn't receive the proper amount of coins) but even then..that was only 2 things and didnt give her alot of options. So please some hint that gifting is in the works so I can support this game more and my friends/crew get a fun pet to play with or some new emotes to mess with

Views
questionfeedbackgeneral
1 out of 1