New 4 golden mission

• Iam close in becoming a legend in sea of thieves, but therefore im asking if its worth to wait and start the monthly mission for the legends. Or should i just start one of the three other golden missions?

Views
  • @r1cced I believe auto correct turned what you meant as gilded into golden. If your speaking of the gilded voyages you can chose from Duke then you can only chose one of the voyages and that is it. You will not be able to chose another. The gilded voyage of Legends, I believe is what it is called, would show up locked to you currently until you reach pirate legend. The three gilded voyages for the other factions would help you to reach pirate legend if you wanted. However you can buy voyages for these now and find the loot for rep toward them anywhere. The gilded voyage for legends however will give you athena chests. If it was me I would wait and chose the gilded legend voyage when you reach legend and unlock it since athena chests are the only thing that gives rep toward athena leveling. It is your choice though. Keep in mind that the voyages probably won't be available after next update so you must choose one before then. Once you pick it then it will stay in your voyages inventory until you decide to use it. Hope this helps matey!

• @r1cced if you feel that you can make legend within the time frame of this update, then wait.

• Start one of the other ones. Once you get to PL gold and Xp's become quickly meaningless.

But if you are really close then you could grind out the last levels and start on your trip to Athena 10 with a triple Athena Chest mission!

Tough call. But I'd play it safe and just get to PL ASAP.

Views
1 out of 4