The Daring Captain Oden!

• This story begins about two years back, whispers had spread across the seas of a man camped out on Shark Bait Cove by the name of Merrick, you may know him now as the man who runs the hunters call, naturally me and my mate Captain Oden decided to see what the fuss was about, as did 2 other galleons, we decide to form an alliance and hear out what the old man had to say, he told us tales of his crew, and the monstrous creature that did them in! After reading his journals and hearing his story’s, he taught us a song, gave us some coordinates and we set out. After arriving at the coordinates we positioned our ships and sand our song, before we know it.... BOOM!! A ravenous beast called The Hungering One emerged from the depths!! No not a hungering one, The Hungering One!! He began to circle us, we all unleashed a hailstorm of cannon fire that would make The Pirate Lord proud! He took a chomp out of Me and Captain Odens sloop and the damage was to much! We jumped over board and climbed atop one of the galleons, at this point The Hungering One had begun to slow down, he was hurting! But still fighting, he came in for a bite of out galleon, but he was behind the ship! Out of range! We had no wood! It’s the end of us!!!! Then we here a shout! “I’ve got this lads! This beast won’t sink us yet!” It was Captain Oden!! He grasped his cutlass and charged in to the gaping maw of The Hungering One! We thought for sure he was a goner but alas!! He had done it! The beast let out a mighty roar before going limp and sinking into the bottom of the water we mourned the loss of our legendary Captain, before he climbed up the ladder and raised a frothing remakes of grog! “ WE GOT HIM BOYS!!” Captain Oden roared almost as loud as the beast! We nearly didn’t make it back to tell Merrick for how drunk we were! I’m proud to say I still sail with Captain Oden to this day!

Views
community
1 out of 1