athena calls us!

• So we heared and saw the skull!

Whomering in the sky with it's red eyes, telling us, that there is some glory to come!
    we set sail, leaving the devil seas with it's vulcanos, sure to know, that there is the chest we wanted. A chest, other pirates earned, a chest to be stolen!

We get close to to the fort, spectating, spying,... they are still in the fight for honor with those painted ghosts, so there is time. Time for a trap to set.

My fellow mate swam over to see and hear what our victims plan there is.

I took our sloop and rided it hard over to the gold fort. We need some BOOOOM to prepare. So the barrels get soon be loaded and the sails lead me to plunder outpost. This tiny town, where every ruler of the epic fight on the fort of the damned sales their treasures.

The barrels were easily positioned in the tavern, the trap is set. Our sloop runs away, alone, half sails into the sea, without a captain.

The time was just right, the fort was owned and the treasure comes along to plunder, just as planed.

The chest comes to the tavern. BOOOOM, pirates were killed, chests were grabbed and sold. Steal!

With my pistol i tried to hit the lookout, hopefully filled with more BOOOM and my last bullet was on the right curve and the hit was perfect. The mast falls, the crew was killed, only one survived, the galleon sunk.

He tries to safe the loot with the remaining rowboat. Puts on chest by chest. Then we ambushed and took whats ours!

What a heist! 2 pirates set trap, 4 get killed, 1 ship sunk, 2 pirates getting all the gold.

Perhaps, this isn't a new story. I'll be sure there were many of that stories before. But this one was ours, spontaniously and with a perfect timing and - man, what a great feeling this was. Now, after a year of sailing, i can say, this day i really became a thief in the sea of thieves and i am proud of it :)

cpt m1yagi

PS: i thank my all-time-mate MGy Schwami for this epic moment! You are the best weapon on my boat, dude!

Views
  • @cpt-m1yagi Great story mate, it's the moments like these that really make this game what it is!

Views
1 out of 2