Weapon Skins / Quick-Swap Clutter

• So there are many weapon skins in the game. Some of them we choose simply because we find them aesthetically pleasing whilst others we pick because we find them easier to aim, I'm not hear to argue about the placebo effects of that and what not, that's not the point of this thread. Point being there are some skins that we specifically want on specific weapons.

Now I trust we've all been in situation during ship to ship combat and boardings where we're quickly returning to the ammo box or swapping out weapon sets e.g. perhaps ditching 2 guns to grab a cutlass instead or vice versa. As far as I understand it when you go into the weapon switch case you'll be presented with a vast clutter of all the different skinned versions of X weapon you own. Is this true? And if so is there any way of having your preferred skin for example as always in the top slot? Or say the most top-left? So you can literally quickly locate and swap it when needed?

It's basically putting me off wanting to purchase additional skins at present, it's pretty much only relevant to the pistols and blunderbusses.

Views
  • I wouldn't mind a click and drag feature in the inventory locker.
    Make it easier to organize all my weapons, gear, and ship liveries.

Why not click and drag my reputation panels as well?

Thing is the recent skin swapping bug that was/was not squashed may/or may not have an impact.

Also wouldn't mind a way to sell/delete mundane (outpost bought) skins I no longer want.

Views
1 out of 2