Game needs a reconnect button

• Just found 9 chests and accidentally disconnected. Players claim that there is 10 minutes reconnect option but there actually isn't any. I tried everything, there is just no option to reconnect your session. I'm very disappointed in this game.

Views
  • @notbabie there is a reconnect feature...how did you disconnect?
    It doesn't work when you leave the session yourself...
    Also it's not a seperate button, it automaticly asks you if you want to rejoin

• @schwammlgott actually i exited full screen and opened my internet browser the game instantly disconnected it said CONNECTION LOST and gave me a button CONTINUE i pressed it and cinematic started. Then there wasn't any reconnect button people are talking about. That's not the first time I lost valuable stuff due to a disconnect.

• @notbabie I don't know how it works in this situation, I'm on XBox, it worked fine for me when I got Almondbearded...it instantly asked me if I want to rejoin...
    Maybe @Deckhands can help...

• If you leave on "purpose", even if it's by accidentally clicking on leave game, you don't get the option.

The reconnect should appear if the game crashes, closes in an irregular way, and I think if you time out or get disconnected but that may depend on how it happened. I got the reconnect option when the server died, for example, however because that server didn't exist anymore it would not work.

• Can confirm more than once that there is a 2-5 min re-join option from getting disconnected from the server "accidentally" as in a server crash or by a beard error

Leaving the game however that's a nope for a return

• I know you're frustration, I've had this happen quite a few times. Game has either crashed or internet has lost connection and I've very rarely had a rejoin option.
    Usually I sail with a crew and can get back in once the timer resets or start a solo sloop close that and can log straight in with my crew.
    Out of all the times I've crashed recently (been a lot past month with dodgy Australian internet issues) I don't even need fingers to count how often I've got the rejoin session prompt, it's been a big fat 0.

• I also didnt get reconnection offer when the game crasht.
    Happened a few times now.

I know how it works and it already worked for me, but the last 2 or 3 crashes it didnt work.

• He is dissapointed in game but he left session by himself 🤣🤣

Views
1 out of 9