10 Million Players Special Gift (Free Sail and Emote)

• @musicmee

This is perhaps one of the most incredible sails that has been added to the game. It's just so dark and piratey looking, just a bit edgy with the Black and Gold!

• @chronodusk said in 10 Million Players Special Gift (Free Sail and Emote):

@musicmee

This is perhaps one of the most incredible sails that has been added to the game. It's just so dark and piratey looking, just a bit edgy with the Black and Gold!

aye they do

• Nice set of sails me lad

• The sails are beautiful! Awesome job on those, they are going to look great sailing around on the Seas! 😎👌

But then when you realize you can't try them out until February lol... 😄🤭

alt text

• @closinghare208 @mr-dragon-raaar

Most likely because:

• Gifts weren't ready for the January update.
    • Chances are players who log into the game in the first week of the January update for the gifts will be back in February to play with them.
  • @skulliah said in 10 Million Players Special Gift (Free Sail and Emote):

@closinghare208 @mr-dragon-raaar

Most likely because:

• Gifts weren't ready for the January update.
    • Chances are players who log into the game in the first week of the January update for the gifts have a good chance to be back in February to play with them.

true but can't we think about it

• "our special celebratory gifts are the wonderful ‘X’ Marks the Spot Sails and ‘X’ Marks the Spot emote. You’ll have to wait a little while longer to see our ‘X’ Marks the Spot emote animations in action (think Aaron Greenberg, but pirate)">

The emote will have something to do with this? 🙄

alt text

• @quietrobot said in 10 Million Players Special Gift (Free Sail and Emote):

"our special celebratory gifts are the wonderful ‘X’ Marks the Spot Sails and ‘X’ Marks the Spot emote. You’ll have to wait a little while longer to see our ‘X’ Marks the Spot emote animations in action (think Aaron Greenberg, but pirate)">

The emote will have something to do with this? 🙄

alt text

prolly yes

• Where are the Golden Legendary Sails gotten?

I have a friend who has them, and i am totally jelly.

• @wroughthurdle83 said in 10 Million Players Special Gift (Free Sail and Emote):

Where are the Golden Legendary Sails gotten?

Year one pirate legends got them. They are discontinued.

• Are they gonna just give them to everyone who logs? Or is just to enter like a "contest" and then they send to Someones of us?

Thanks.

Yehaaa!!
    Spread the curse in the seas!!

• Love the Sails, cant wait to login :D

• @nukdar Everyone that logins if for this launch week of the new content update will be awarded the sails and emote.

Obviously, as with everything there are terms and conditions but as long as you are a normal player with no outstanding account issues and the like you will be good to go.

• @rowdy-reid said in 10 Million Players Special Gift (Free Sail and Emote):

@wroughthurdle83 said in 10 Million Players Special Gift (Free Sail and Emote):

Where are the Golden Legendary Sails gotten?

Year one pirate legends got them. They are discontinued.

That might make sense of this. We both found Legendary sails in our inventory, but his were Golden, and his pirate was created in 2018, mine 2019.

• @Deckhands Any chance this thread could be pinned in the forum for visibility?

🙂

Views
49 out of 50