PC XBox Group Voice + In Game Voice Issue

• I've searched and tried any fix/solution I could find in the last 4 days. The problem I am having, is when I am in an XBox voice chat group and then join a Sea of Thieves game, my PTT stops working and I can't talk with others in the group unless I Win Key + G to open the interface. Once it's up, the PTT button works fine and they can hear me. Go back into game and they can't hear me anymore. I can still hear them, though.

Views
  • @speculiar976 this is an issue with game-bar and is not in control by rare im affraid, i raised this as an issue over at microsoft.

However i am not expecting a quick fix because they seem to have no idea on what they actually want to support. There are currently 3 apps to use with Xbox live all developed by microsoft and all just as buggy:

• xbox companion app
    • xbox (beta) app
    • microsoft game bar
  • @speculiar976 I have a similar issue.

I am playing through Xbox. I have gone from Party Chat to in game chat and been able to communicate. Then I switch back to xbox party chat (in the same session) When I switch back to in game chat the voice notification icon no longer displays.

There is something screwy going on because I can communicate with my party through party chat (so my mic is working) but there is no consistency with which I can communicate in game chat.

Views
1 out of 3