Kraken Good Job.

• Ahoy fellow pirates, I hope this is the right place to post this question.

I've been sailing a lot recently and fought the Kraken!

I ended up unlocking this cool Achievement called "Kraken Good Job!" and the details say "You were victorious in a Kraken encounter and lived to tell the tale!".

Once I unlocked it a notification came up and said that a "Title" was added to my vanity chest.

I've searched relentlessly and can't find the said title. I've gone to the outposts and looked in the shops and still can't find it. I even waited 24 hours and still don't have it.

Is this a glitch? Do I need to purchase it?

Views
  • Most titles you unlock have to be purchased from the clothing store

• @tenseiga23 I've checked in the Plunder outpost clothing shop but didn't see it. Is it at a specific outpost?

• @ph0enixreed
    @Tenseiga23 is right. You need to purchase it from a vendor. Lots of titles become available to purchase after they are unlocked instead of just given to you.

• @testakleze It wasn't in the Plunder Outpost vendor shop, does it spawn at a specific vendor?

• @ph0enixreed Shouldn't be. I believe it can be bought from any clothing vendor, or maybe the guy that sells the equipment. I don't remember which vendor

• @ph0enixreed It should just appear in your vanity chest (there's one outside every clothing shop and one on every ship) and there's no need to purchase it once it's unlocked.

If it's not in your vanity chest then it's possible that there has been a slight lag between you unlocking it and it appearing in your chest. Try closing and relaunching the game. If it's still not there, it might be worth opening a ticket with Rare.

• @testakleze I think my game is glitched because it isn't in the Clothing shop vendor or the Equipment vendor. I might need to contact support or something. Thank you for your help anyway.

• @luciansanchez82 I think I'll have to contact support, I unlocked it about 19 hours ago. I left the game overnight and then came on this morning unable to find the title. I've been to the clothing shop on outposts and still haven't been able to purchase it. Thank you for your help!

• @ph0enixreed Have you looked in the vanity chest outside of the clothing shop? It'll contain every vanity item you own. There's a title tab in there which should have the kraken title in.

You won't find it at the shop keeper, as it doesn't need to be bought.

• @ph0enixreed
    @LucianSanchez82 might be right about it not needing to be purchased. Most titles are either given to your vanity chest immediately or they appear in the vendor's stock, usually for 0 gold. Definitely use the tab function while looking through these large inventories. Looking under the tab for titles at the vendor should show you an empty inventory unless you have unlocked some that you haven't purchased yet.

• @testakleze If I remember right, I believe titles given by the original commendations available when the game launched (such as miles sailed for Order of Souls or delivering cannon ball crates for Merchant Alliance) show up to be bought in the clothing shop. But more recent ones drop straight in to the vanity chest as soon they're unlocked.

• @luciansanchez82 That's what I was thinking once I started to think about it. I might need to check the shop for any titles I forgot to buy because I didn't think about it.

Views
12 out of 13