some (more) pirate illustrations!

• At the start of the year i made a thread entitled "some pirate illustrations!" which collected art i had made of mine and my friends pirates.
    With the year closing I wanted to share further illustrations i've made!

I crafted a seafaring Santa outfit to wear during the Festival of Giving, so naturally i had to draw it to use as an avatar for the holiday season!
    alt text

A collection of friends as well as pirates that i thought had an interesting look
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

When the Spartan set was added over the summer, I realized there was enough cameo figureheads to fill out a crew and set about drawing them as such - a "Crew of Myths" so to speak! I never figured out a pose for Joanna i liked so i shelved the set, but here they all are with Joanna appearing as a bust so she can hang out too.
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

Anyways hope yall had a great 2019, and hopefully in 2020 i'll return to post some more more pirate illustrations!

Views
  • @r0guesquirrel said in some (more) pirate illustrations!:

At the start of the year i made a thread entitled "some pirate illustrations!" which collected art i had made of mine and my friends pirates.
    With the year closing I wanted to share further illustrations i've made!

I crafted a seafaring Santa outfit to wear during the Festival of Giving, so naturally i had to draw it to use as an avatar for the holiday season!
    alt text

A collection of friends as well as pirates that i thought had an interesting look
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

When the Spartan set was added over the summer, I realized there was enough cameo figureheads to fill out a crew and set about drawing them as such - a "Crew of Myths" so to speak! I never figured out a pose for Joanna i liked so i shelved the set, but here they all are with Joanna appearing as a bust so she can hang out too.
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

Anyways hope yall had a great 2019, and hopefully in 2020 i'll return to post some more more pirate illustrations!

i hope so too and i love them

• did two illustrations over the weekend of mine and a friends pirate bein rascals and didnt feel they necessitated a new thread so im posting them here lol
    alt text
    alt text

Views
1 out of 3