Changing how Letters of recommendation work

• So a few months ago they change how letters of recommendation worked (For the better) but I think having it be 1 for each faction should be changed. What if I don't play arena? What if I'm a Pirate Legend? Do I have useless letters now? My proposal on how they should alter it is each month you get 1 for each faction like it is now but have the ability to revoke a letter and use it on another faction.

Views
    feedback
  • The letters shouldn't exist at all imo.

They are already generous enough with a monthly letter since they give a FULL level.

Your idea Is basically have the ability to stack the letters for a specific faction, aka the old way but slightly worse.

• SOT is a very commendation/achievement based game. Once you hit PL and even PL10 I’m pretty sure Rare intends you to complete the other companies even though you only need 3 to get PL. Leveling these and getting the commendations is how you actually play the game, It’s what keeps you coming back and gives you something to do. Honestly with all of the changes they have made with giving extra “glory” and rep, it is significantly easier to get PL now than it was when many of us were grinding away for it. Play the game and have fun, pirate legend will come in time and that experiencing playing instead of “buying” your levels will make you a better pirate!

Views
feedback
2 out of 3