Help Please, need a beginners crew - No idea what I'm doing

• Hi Hi Mateys

Um yeah just got Sea of Thieves, and u must say.... WOW, I have no idea where to start..?
    Is there a crew I could join for beginners? A crew/player that would not mind showing me the ropes? Also figure things out together??
    Would also be really cool, to meet new players/Xbox friends/new connections.. Always keen to make new connections.. At moment I only speak English.. My user name is GrizzNizz... Im keen for an adventure

Views
  • Happy to help matey, I'll send you a request. My gt is BhuddaLuvva and I'll be on in about an hour

• @grizznizz
    Try to get in discord channels. You can find them here on the forums... they are a great place to find people willing to crew up. Newbies and veterans alike...

Also by joining a voice com channel it's much easier to explain the ropes, tips & tricks etc.

Enjoy your stay on the sea of thieves!

• @grizznizz
    I run an SOT Discord group called Rum Runners Republic, with over 220 members deep & counting.

If your looking for a good group of like minded players to enjoy the game then your more than welcome to join us, we do a mix of both PVE & PVP.

Views
3 out of 4