Lookin' for that elusive Obsidian Banjo? This is how to get yer hooks on it!

• $34 for a Banjo skin.

Omega lol.

• @weepaperboats And that design wasen't cool either.

RARE, start your official merch page again please....atleast it was stuff worth buying then!

• Sorry, I actually like the shirt.

Also, it's $41.38 with taxes+shipping.

• It's weird, to me, that the price was $30 when it was first announced, but then switched to $34 a little bit later (not sure what happened, but I took a screen grab of it saying $30 on my screen, before I refreshed the page, after seeing others saying $34).

Otherwise, I wish the skull design was on the front of the shirt, instead of the back. As much as that banjo NEEDS to be mine - I don't think that particular shirt is for me.

• @d1no You're excused :P

• I don't know which sea you're sailing, rare, but that's not a tshirt. lol

• it states on the shirt description that the code for the banjo will be given out after the campaign ended. it ended on jan 1st and still no email for the code.

• @jammerz-skip said in Lookin' for that elusive Obsidian Banjo? This is how to get yer hooks on it!:

it states on the shirt description that the code for the banjo will be given out after the campaign ended. it ended on jan 1st and still no email for the code.

They've actually said they won't go out until they ship which is around the 20th to prevent fake orders for free codes.

• @tre-oni ah fair enough, thanks for the info.

• I had issues with the payment on website, by the time support got back to me, i was told nothing they could do very bad customer service so wont by from them. Were if had issues with other tee companys and its been sorted out. Sorry but having customer service as a online stockist is important.

• The website says the codes will be sent out when the Campaign ends. It says the Campaign ended. Should my code have been sent?

• @klutchxking518 Ahoy matey!

The codes will be sent when your items are dispatched... which shouldn't be too long now.

• FYI... Design By Humans:

Expected ship date January 20th, 2020

This is when they will start sending out the T-Shirt and the codes.

• Ahoy maties!

Keep yer eyes on your inboxes, there are deliveries incoming!

alt text

• @musicmee Thank you matey, just checked and finally got mine. Though I will still say, making us pay for something and then wait a month for electronic delivery seems a bit shady to me.

• @musicmee said in Lookin' for that elusive Obsidian Banjo? This is how to get yer hooks on it!:

Ahoy maties!

Keep yer eyes on your inboxes, there are deliveries incoming!

alt text

I just can't justify that shirt for that price ._.;

• Got my code, anyone wanna buy a god awful angsty looking goth shirt? Hit me up. Will take bananas

• I just checked my junk mail folder and I got my code!

Apparently it was actually sent a week ago but I hadn't realised, only checked now because today was supposed to be the shipping date.

Weirdly, it's called the Black Dog Banjo when redeeming the code but correctly called Obsidian Banjo in-game.

Can't wait for the shirt to arrive. Hopefully not a long wait.

• Been 5 days since expected ship date and still no code. do i get the code when i actually get the shirt delivered to me or was there some kind of problem sending me a email after it was shipped.

• nvm im stupid. i didnt check my spam folder.

• Hi do u know if they will run this promotion again anytime?? I missed it 😞

• @musicmee hi mate do u know if they will run this again as I missed it!! So gutted as I would have bought it if I had of known 😞

• @danny-lov the banjo will probably come up again with another promotion of sorts or maybe a new DBH promotion.

Currently i dont think anyone has any news about it apart from RARE themselves

Views
52 out of 58