Ferryman Boots Bug

• So I'm not sure just when this bug began to occur but I just recently equipped my Ferryman Boots for the first time in a while. I bought the controller shortly after launch so I've had them for a long time. As such, I can speak from experience in that they never had this issue before.

Basically—as you can see here—the boots are intended to come adorned with golden rings on the sides. They clearly display this in the thumbnail for the item.

However, when equipped the rings are seemingly removed from the boots entirely. This is frustrating since this is an item I spent real life cash to acquire. I know the rings were visible in the past but now the icon is misleading. I've also tried it with various pants and other clothing items but the bug continues to persist.

Does anyone have some insight into why this bug occurs and how I may be able to temporarily fix it? Does Rare know about it or have they acknowledged it? I'm not very active on these forums so please forgive me if this is something that's been brought up already and is being resolved. Cheers!

Views
    xbox onequestionscreenshot
  • @dat-boy-killjoy I just recently made a post about this, and I'm unsure what the cause is....

We've come up with a list of things that are broken

Ferryman Boots are missing their golden rings.

Eye of Reach of The Wailing Barnacle is missing it's blue straps

Skeleton Captain's Skull is missing the barnacles

Views
xbox onequestionscreenshot
1 out of 2