Ahoy! Looking for some pirates to join me!

• Hey! I am a 15 year old girl looking for some pirates to join me. I am new to the game, but i already know what the game is about. I noticed that its been hard to play by myself, so i thought that i would come here. I am looking for someone under 18 (i would prefer another girl) that would like to play in the afternoon and would like to make calls on discord. If you are intrested dm me on my discord( ask for it replying to this). Sorry ab the bad english, i am from Spain.
    Thanks!

Views
  • @emmaa4444 said in Ahoy! Looking for some pirates to join me!:

Hey! I am a 15 year old girl looking for some pirates to join me. I am new to the game, but i already know what the game is about. I noticed that its been hard to play by myself, so i thought that i would come here. I am looking for someone under 18 (i would prefer another girl) that would like to play in the afternoon and would like to make calls on discord. If you are intrested dm me on my discord( ask for it replying to this). Sorry ab the bad english, i am from Spain.
    Thanks!

if you're from Spain then you won't expect the Spanish inquisition but I would love to sail i'm a boy though if that's ok gamer tag is closinmgHare208

Views
1 out of 2