Particle Effects Quality keeps resetting?

• Anyone else having problems with the Particle Effects Quality resetting to "Cursed" every time you restart the client?
    I keep having to set it to "Rare" every playsession.

Views
  • @crazed-corsair having the same issue here.

• Yeah, same here. One time it maintained it after a restart but all other times it resets to Cursed.

• I noticed this too, but mine was set to Cursed. I've had everything on Mythical. (PC)

• After changing my FoV awhile back, it would always go back to the lowest setting. I never had a problem until I messed with the setting, just playing around. It reset back to the lowest setting every session. I didn't even have to completely close the game application. As long as I went back to the main screen and started a game again, it went back down.

I found a fix about two days ago. Y'all may want to try this and see if it works.

What I Did to Fix My Settings Changing (on P.C.):

1. Open SoT. If already open, close the application and start it again.
    2. Instead of starting a game/session and then checking/changing your settings, set your settings how you want them at THIS screen:
      alt text

I worked for me. Hopefully it helps others.

• Same here: Parameters keeps going to previous values.

I have no idea how to keep them the same from one play session to another..

• 3 months later and this issue is still not fixed... Everytime I start the game, I have to make these settings first. It's unbelievable frustrating!

• Lately I have noticed a few settings resetting everytime I relog. My sensitivity and particle effects being the main problems.

• @dislex-fx That did not do the trick for me.

• @reapinglegion said in Particle Effects Quality keeps resetting?:

@dislex-fx That did not do the trick for me.

Have y'all tried making the setting changes without doing it with the mouse? There was a bug that is supposed to be fixed. The bug would not keep setting changes done with mouse.

• @dislex-fx a dit dans Particle Effects Quality keeps resetting? :

@reapinglegion said in Particle Effects Quality keeps resetting?:

@dislex-fx That did not do the trick for me.

Have y'all tried making the setting changes without doing it with the mouse? There was a bug that is supposed to be fixed. The bug would not keep setting changes done with mouse.

Yup both solutions did nothing :/

• Same problem here.

Views
1 out of 12