Pc players

• It’s been said once and it will definitely be said again. Matchmaking for arena now allows players on Xbox to play only with Xbox players. Why can’t we have that for adventure mode too? I’m sick and tired of the PVP advantage that PC players have over Xbox players. It simply makes the game less enjoyable and I’ve seen many people delete the game over this issue. Sure the servers might be quiet but isn’t it better to have quiet Xbox servers rather than lose customers over something that can be added to the game just like it was in arena? I’ve loved this game since I started playing but the more I try to get done, the more I realise that a lot of it will be impossible when the PC community can still mix with Xbox players who have 0 chance against them. I’m all for cross platform but when it becomes extremely competitive even to keep your boat on the water due to unfair circumstances, the game becomes less of an adventure and more of a testament to willpower. I don’t want to quit this game as I’ve got so far. But if something isn’t done about this soon I’m sure I won’t be the only one losing faith in the game.

Views
  • @kox-twistt As this topic has already been thoroughly discussed in its current state I will drop anchor on this thread.

Feel free to read and contribute to one of the other threads that that are active.

Please do not create new threads for subjects that have been covered in other threads so recently.

Some popular threads on this topic:

Views
1 out of 2