Two-Toned hair missing (?)

• Hi guys, I just discovered today on the legend hideout the two-toned hair colors, I went on YT to check how they were in game and I chose to buy the 'white rose' variant, also shown in this picture
    alt text

I would like to know it is still avaiable or not, it doesn't appear on the shop, and there is also a post on reddit saying that some colors are missing now.. Is it just a bug? ... :((((

Views
  • @arma-mori when I bought them it was delayed into inventory.

• @ajm123 I can’t even see some of them in the hideout shop, they’re completely missing :(

• 2nd page maybe? I bought the whole set as soon as I hit PL. Those two are on my second page of dyes, so maybe same in the shop?

• @pithyrumble I checked 3/4 times allready in these 2 days.. There are 10 total two-toned colors in the shop right now, the white rose and the ones show in the picture on my post are all missing :(

• I was wondering the same thing yesterday, I really hope Rare didn't remove them for good.

• @arma-mori Yeah, I have been meaning to buy the Nature's Bounty

• It's probably a bug. Check after the update next week.

• @arma-mori probably just a bug, there was the same bug once with the legendary spyglass

• @schwammlgott @D3ADST1CK @RustyGoldGaming
    Thank you very much for the response guys, let's hope we'll get this shining hairs on the next patch :D

• No problem, I really hope they're not removed.

Views
1 out of 11