One-Time Recreate Character

• I've been playing this game since launch and it's always a blast to come back every few months to see what's new. One thing I've been hoping to see though is to be able to recreate my Pirate. My character's body build is way to big in his chest for jackets to look good on him. I've wanted to wear certain jackets or have different colored hair but black hair is the only thing that looks good on my pirate. I also know my friend has been annoyed that his character had a cut on his back that he didn't see when he selected his character.

Views
    feedback
  • @alsoinch Totally agree. I would love to change my character's appearance, as I didn't take it too seriously back then. Perhaps, a one-time option, or even a real-world fee to enable you to choose again without losing your rank and cosmetics?
    C'mon Rare! Make it happen!

• Like 4 months ago if not more they said that they were working on a system like this so my guess is that they are gonna add it in the Emporium soon™

• I recently found out why pirates want to remake themselves. As said here there pirate is too fat or big.
    Mainly they can’t “tuck” or hide when such a larger body.

Frankly if I ever had the chance, I make a fat pirate, pink beard and call myself “Sticky beard”. And sail giving free loot and candy to other pirates. Har aaah!! Hahaha.....anyone? :(

• @burnbacon this is the real reason why this post was created. I’m not gonna say the OP doesn’t care about the way his hair looks or the sizes of his jackets but come on.

Views
feedback
1 out of 5